2.12.2009

Octuplet Mom Controversy

Geez- enough already!

Can I just say that I am sick and tired of everyone's completely judgmental attitude about this woman and her family?

First of all, most of the information has been generated by the media.
The MEDIA, people!
I for one, never trust the spin doctors, especially when it comes to hot button issues.

I've heard all the outrage and the reasons why she shouldn't have done it, she doesn't deserve her kids, taxpayers will have to take care of them all, she's had plastic surgery, 3 of her kids have disabilities already, the hospital bills are piling up, she's soliciting donations, she should be sterilized, etc.

Wow.

Just wow.

Whether I personally agree with her decisions and whether I would have done the same thing in her place-

"Judge not lest ye be judged."
Matt 7:1

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice Trina, I really like your take on this.