4.07.2010

Current Lead Times & Announcements

Last Updated: April 19, 2015
*VACATION ALERT*
I will be out of the shop from 4.20-4.26 and will return to business 4.27. Lead times will remain the same. :)

Current Lead Time Average
for Printed Orders(Design-Shipment):
about 1.5-2 weeks
(Assuming communication with me is forthright.)

Current Lead Time Average for .PDF Orders
(Design-1 or 2 rounds of revisions)
about 1-1.5 weeks
(Assuming your communication with me is forthright.)

Proofs:  4-6 business days
(From the time I get your order specs to the first proof)

Convos/Emails: 1-2 business days
Thanks for understanding that I reserve the weekends for my family (and my sanity! :)

*Oh, spring, how I love thee! (If Michigan would just get with the program, ha!) Spring weddings are just so hopeful, I love them! We are heading into my busy season, so expect lead times to increase as the summer approaches.  Just an FYI- I do my absolute best to return all emails and convos within a day, but sometimes it is honestly just not possible, so thanks for understanding that you are important to me and I will get back at ya, just give me a (business) day or two. And, as always, if you are in a time crunch, be sure to let me know!  I always keep some rush order slots open. 

Thanks!

No comments: