2.16.2010

A Font for all Fêtes!


I am a collector of fonts- I love 'em! I have so, so many fonts to choose from and the list keeps growing.

READ THIS, PLEASE!

*If you are choosing something ornate, that's great! But please consider also choosing a complementary block print font for the main body of your text. Script fonts and very decorative serif fonts limit word count and are hard to read at such a small typeface. You don't want your guests squinting! I'd be happy to help with this. :)

Click these pictures to enlarge them.





*If you don't see anything that fits your current style, please visit www.dafont.com for more options. I love this site, trust it, and will use something you find there that you like better. Dafont also has a great selection of dings for ornamentation. Check it out! 

No comments: