10.14.2008

If you're in the Holland area...



Hi my lovelies! Deepest apologies for making you wait so long for my next post.

('Cause I know deep down inside that every day you rush to your computer to see if the venerable Kat of Kat's Krafts has finally changed her dang blog!)


If not, please don't ruin it for me.

So... about the title of my post-
  • Are you going to be in the Holland/Zeeland (Michigan, of course) area this Thursday evening?
  • Want to come be a part of my card-making class, have fun and meet some new people?
If you answered yes to either of those questions (preferably both, of course!) you are cordially invited!

Here's the scoop-
  • We will be making 6 awesome greeting cards, using all sorts of fun techniques and materials (you can even play around with my Cricut!)
  • The cost is $15, which includes all the materials as well as some light refreshments.
  • Come Thursday, October 16th from 6-8pm to First Baptist Church of Zeeland (let me know if you need directions)
  • You must RSVP!! (after all, how am I going to know how much materials to bring?) You can do this by leaving a comment or emailing me- katskrafts@yahoo.com
  • Just bring yourself, a friend if you want, and scissors


Cards pictured are just 2 of the 6 we will be making.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh! I was looking at your cootie catchers on etsy and then came over to your blog. I was SO surprised to see the title of your latest post!!! While i don't live in Holland, i did graduate from Hope so i love to hear about good ol' Holland;) Did you go to school there? If not, how did you end up there? And, believe me, if i was in the area i would definitely be at your card making class...

Kat said...

Hi there, g! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I ended up in Zeeland when my mom moved us from the Chicago area when I was a junior in high school. I met my husband here and we bought a house and moved to Holland.

Actually, I went to GVSU, and I am a teacher as well. English was my major, so we have tons in common! =)

Holland is such a nice town- the community is so great and there is always something going on. We love it here!

So glad you stopped by my little corner of the internet!

Blessings,
Kat