Hi my lovelies! Deepest apologies for making you wait so long for my next post.
('Cause I know deep down inside that every day you rush to your computer to see if the venerable Kat of Kat's Krafts has finally changed her dang blog!)
If not, please don't ruin it for me.
So... about the title of my post-
- Are you going to be in the Holland/Zeeland (Michigan, of course) area this Thursday evening?
- Want to come be a part of my card-making class, have fun and meet some new people?
Here's the scoop-
- We will be making 6 awesome greeting cards, using all sorts of fun techniques and materials (you can even play around with my Cricut!)
- The cost is $15, which includes all the materials as well as some light refreshments.
- Come Thursday, October 16th from 6-8pm to First Baptist Church of Zeeland (let me know if you need directions)
- You must RSVP!! (after all, how am I going to know how much materials to bring?) You can do this by leaving a comment or emailing me- email@example.com
- Just bring yourself, a friend if you want, and scissors
Cards pictured are just 2 of the 6 we will be making.